23rd January 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?

Hello
I have completed my 10th and interested to study abroad after my 12th. I am planning to go for Commerce in H.S.. are there any courses offered in abroad after completion of 12th in Commerce in India or I should change my plan in taking Science after SSC and prefer some other. can I achieve any scholarship for my studies abroad?

18th August 2016, 02:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed my 10th and interested to study abroad after my 12th. I am planning to go for Commerce in H.S.. are there any courses offered in abroad after completion of 12th in Commerce in India or I should change my plan in taking Science after SSC and prefer some other. can I achieve any scholarship for my studies abroad?

The commerce related courses available to study in abroad after completing 12th are given below;

Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Accounting)
Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Marketing)
Bachelor of Commerce in Banking
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce in International Business

The commerce related undergraduate courses are available in various universities in abroad. The aspirant should apply first for the admission to the universities. The details about the scholarships are available in the university websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?