16th January 2011, 02:20 PM
mohitingale5

Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?

resp. Sir
i want to take admission for governments medical college so i want to know that how much percentage are essential to be scored in 12th board exam and mht-cet and in what way should i do preparation for the examinations can you please sugesst me some refernce book that will be use full for me 2 score good marks

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  2. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  3. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  5. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  6. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation? -- [New]
  8. Best government Medical colleges in Patna? How much percentage is required in HSC to get admission in good Medical colleges?
  9. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  10. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  12. Can I prefer Medical exam after passing 12th? Books to be referred?
  13. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  14. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  15. Books to be referred for engineering and medical entrance test(AFMC)?
  16. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  17. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
27th June 2011, 05:54 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?

Percentage criteria is not required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12.Admission in Government colleges through AIIMS,AIPMT entrance exam.

List of Books to be referred during entrance exam :-
(i) NCERT - 12TH Physics
(ii)Pradeep 12th chemistry
(iii) ABC 12 TH mathemathics
(iv) H.C Verma
27th June 2011, 05:56 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?

Percentage criteria is not required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12.Admission in Government colleges through AIIMS,AIPMT entrance exam.

List of Books to be referred during entrance exam :-
(i) NCERT - 12TH Physics
(ii)Pradeep 12th chemistry
(iii) ABC 12 TH mathemathics
(iv) H.C Verma
28th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitingale5 View Post
resp. Sir
i want to take admission for governments medical college so i want to know that how much percentage are essential to be scored in 12th board exam and mht-cet and in what way should i do preparation for the examinations can you please sugesst me some refernce book that will be use full for me 2 score good marks
Dear Friend,

Minimum 55% above are required for admission for further study in medical stream. In few college is very from 5 to 7 % and few took entrance test. Please find out from your college near by your area for this.

Preparation can be done based on the questions on 12th standard. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
29th June 2011, 02:25 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

1) you have to secure 45% marks in PCB group if you belongs to any category like OBC,SC,ST,NT. IF YOU ARE open category student then you have to secure 50% marks in PCB group in 10+2 state board exam.

2) the requirement of marks for getting admission in government medical colleges changes every year. for the cutoff of previous year exam visit laturstudents.com or dte.org.in to become safe you have to secure more than 165 marks in mhtcet.

3)preparation for any exam is done in own ways . i will suggest some ways of it
a) understanding the concept of the things in the subject is most important thing
b)for physics , more problem practice is needed. for chemistry you have to read all the small things of chapter. eg. you have solve more chemical reactions, numericals.
c) for biology , you have to solve more number of multiple choice questions.

this is the way of studying of pcb.

the books needed for mhtcet are
1) physics- PLPN PHYSICS. in this book veriety of problems are covered , marvel publications.
2)chemistry- himalaya publications, plpn publications,nirmitee publications
3)biology- again plpn is useful for biology., nirmitee publications books are available in local book store.

at last but not least, dont afraid of any subject. give more time to that subject which is hard in your point of view.
29th June 2011, 02:26 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

1) you have to secure 45% marks in PCB group if you belongs to any category like OBC,SC,ST,NT. IF YOU ARE open category student then you have to secure 50% marks in PCB group in 10+2 state board exam.

2) the requirement of marks for getting admission in government medical colleges changes every year. for the cutoff of previous year exam visit laturstudents.com or dte.org.in to become safe you have to secure more than 165 marks in mhtcet.

a) understanding the concept of the things in the subject is most important thing
b)for physics , more problem practice is needed. for chemistry you have to read all the small things of chapter. eg. you have solve more chemical reactions, numericals.

1) physics- PLPN PHYSICS. in this book veriety of problems are covered , marvel publications.
3)biology- again plpn is useful for biology., nirmitee publications books are available in local book store.

at last but not least, dont afraid of any subject. give more time to that subject which is hard in your point of view.
12th August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

to get mbbs scholarship how much mark is required in biology and chemistry plus other subjects
14th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Fsc,1st year main bio ka papaer nai diya,kio danger to nai,plz sir
25th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

how many marks requird for open caste student to get in goverment college
25th September 2011, 07:31 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitingale5 View Post
resp. Sir
Dear Friend,
% is not required but you must have minimum 50% above are required for admission for further study in medical stream.

for 12th you must be collect previous year question
17th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what percentage should be needed for being a medical students?
13th November 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

MAY I PLS KNOW WHICH COLLEGES OR PLACES ARE GOOD FOR MBBS?
23rd November 2011, 04:34 PM
Yasir yousf

Atleast 60% marks and books preffered are predeeps phy,che,bio,math
22nd January 2012, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i have 149 marks in pcb group in twelth(2009-9010) and i come in open catagory, should i give pmt papers in this year meanse is there any chance to get addmision in any government college or even in private college
15th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want 2 know that how many % are required 2 take admission in GPS medical collage of stream mbbs and how much the maximum marks in CET ate needed plzz reply
13th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

to get admission in mbbs govt college sc female how much percentage required
16th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks to get admission in medical college in gujarat????and is there any importance of percentile rank???
27th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed class 12 & i got 61% in pcb can i will easily get admission in medical college through aipmt/cpmt without any problem.
28th May 2012, 01:00 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?

Hello Friend,

Info :

Thank You!
13th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I belings to obc catogari , how much percent requird in pcb to get madical collage
31st May 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU TELL MI THAT HOW MANY MARKS HAVE TO PCB GROUP FOR OBC CATOGARI 135 YA 120 PLZ RPLY
2nd June 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

my pcb Group scored is 42 38 50 (p c b )can i give addimition for medical collage
6th June 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How many number required from 750 mark to get an admission in govt mbbs clg??
20th May 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How much PCB group percentage is required in mbbs stream for NT-B student???
3rd February 2020, 01:34 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Medical college admission in India is based on PMT marks and rank. For minimum marks, you need to enter in a medical college that is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?