22nd May 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th at present.
I want to go Abroad for higher studies B.Tech course.
Is their any scholarship to go Abroad for B.Tech course
which I can get? Kindly tell me asap.

24th May 2015, 03:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Scholarships are given by the foreign institutes on account of the following grounds.

- Excellence in the field of academics in the course you are pursuing in that institute
- Extraordinary performance in the field of extra curricular.
- Exceptional performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Some institutes have also started giving scholarships on the previous academic records of the students and even based on the country to which you belong.

So you need to contact the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission for scholarship opportunities. You can also take education loan to meet the expense of your studies in abroad.
7th January 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Respected sir,ma'am I would like to know that for 12th pass commerce can apply B.Tech scholarships entrance exam and course subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?