2nd January 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

hi sir......
i m btech mechanical third year student....
in future i want study m.s. in abroad......
but i want to study with scholarship....
please tell me how i study with scholarship......?

2nd January 2015, 10:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

You cannot pursue MS course in abroad being a B.Tech 3rd year student. To be eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad, you must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university. To get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. To pursue MS course with scholarship, you need to apply for universities which offers scholarships and you need to have good GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL, good percentage in Graduation. If you are having good score, then, definitely you can pursue MS course with scholarship in foreign universities.
2nd January 2015, 10:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Yes, you can study MS in abroad with scholarships. You can get scholarship from your university, if you can satisfy the following criteria
1)Graduation - Above 70%
2)GRE - Above 300 marks
3)IELTS - At least 6.5 bands
You should score good marks in GRE and IELTS exams. Because universities consider these exam scores and your graduation percentage to offer scholarships. If you can satisfy the above mentioned criteria, you will have chances to get a scholarship.
19th January 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I AM 3RD YEAR STUDEN WHEN I CAN APPLY MS IN ABROAD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?