6th October 2010, 08:48 PM
4mc08ec077

Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?

dr sir,im studying BE electronics and engineering in haasan ,karnataka .i wanna knw is der any scholarship for be student ,i got 80% in puc and 85% aggregate is mine 2 years engineering if there in option to apply for scholarship plss inform me.....thank u....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  2. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship with 87% marks in PUC?
  4. List of scholarships for Engineering student with names of organization sponsoring the scholarship? Last date to apply and other details of the scholarship?
  5. When will I get my scholarship from Karnataka board?
  6. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for diploma in civil engineering students?
  9. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  10. Can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering student apply for a scholarship if got admission in M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? List of available scholarships? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  12. Any scholarship for poor student after 2nd PUC with 92.83%?
  13. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  14. Can I get any scholarship while doing engineering?
  15. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  16. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  17. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
5th June 2011, 02:54 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?

you just keep your eyes on daily news paper ..many scholarship are available for engineering student ..
1. SAHU JAIN TRUST A philanthropic organization Founded By SMT. RAMA JAIN & SAHU SHANTI PRASAD JAIN announces the 2011-2012 need-cum-merit based EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
2.Hitachi Scholarships for Technical Training
3.Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students;
and many more ....
see the form and apply for scholarship ..
good luck
4th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?

I am in 6th semester of B .E (EEE) studying at Chennai I am looking for scholarships for higher studies. I would also like to know about any trust / organization / corporate offering a scholarship .
28th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BE In second year, if is possible to me apply KVPY Scholarship please help me
28th July 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 87% in pu 2nd in 2012.can i get any scholarship.now i have joined engineering in govt college.can i get any scholarship there.i belong to muslim 2BG category.if i may get any scholarship please tel me.thank you
28th July 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have come up in the seventh semester of BE in electronics & communication branch with 80.4% & 82.3% in 5th n 6th sems respectively. i would like to know if i can avail any scholarship to pursue my dream of a career in scientific research or for M.Tech?
2nd July 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i secured 95% in 2nd year puc & willling to join engineering. can i get any scholarship?
27th August 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

M in msc first year and i am from minority community......i got seat through competitive exam...am i eligible for any central schoaship?
5th June 2015, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

I am 1st puc student.MY FEES IS 16000. I can't pay it. I scored 88% marks in SSLC. I have any scholarships?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?