17th May 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university in Canada which accepts 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Is there any university in Canada which accepts 5.5 IELTS bands and I'm also interested to do ESL programme? Can you please list all those universities which do so? What are the steps I need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I apply for admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  9. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  10. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  12. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  13. Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Which course can I get in Canada with bands in IELTS?
  16. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Whether Capilano University, Canada will accept application if got 79% in 12th and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
24th July 2017, 03:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university in Canada which accepts 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any university in Canada which accepts 5.5 IELTS bands and I'm also interested to do ESL programme? Can you please list all those universities which do so? What are the steps I need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, there are some colleges/universities in Canada accepting 5.5 bands in IELTS for studies. List of colleges/universities in Canada accepting 5.5 bands in IELTS is given below;

Royal Roads University - Website Link

Capilano University - Website Link

St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology - Website Link

Canadore College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?