6th July 2023, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Are there chances of Visarejection if I got only 43 in Maths

I have done my 10th from cbse and got 80% and same 12th got 65%(pcmb) . I got advance diploma in conestoga college for international business management for this sept intake and i have applied my visa on 18th june and i want to ask that if there is visa chance of visa rejection as in 12th in maths i got only 43 ?

17th July 2023, 02:32 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Are there chances of Visarejection if I got only 43 in Maths

The chances of your visa being rejected depend on a number of factors, including your overall academic record, your financial situation, and your ties to your home country. However, a low grade in mathematics could potentially be a red flag for the visa officer, as it could indicate that you are not academically prepared for the program you are applying to.

The visa officer will also consider your explanation for the low grade in mathematics. If you can provide a convincing explanation, such as a temporary illness or a personal issue, the visa officer may be more likely to approve your visa.

If you are concerned about your chances of visa rejection, you can try to improve your academic record by taking additional math courses or by getting a good score on the SAT or ACT. You can also try to strengthen your ties to your home country by getting a job or by buying a house.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to grant you a visa is up to the visa officer. However, by taking steps to improve your academic record and to strengthen your ties to your home country, you can increase your chances of approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?