10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?

Dear Sir,
I have got 60% marks aggregate in 12th of AHSEC Board and also have 45 marks in both Physics and Chemistry but got 24 marks in Maths. Can I get a chance for study Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study IT Engineering in any Private college without Mathematics in 12th AHSEC? Should I have to appear in betterment exam of Mathematics? -- [New]
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  3. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  4. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  6. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago?
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  8. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  10. Can I study B.E./B.Tech without Chemistry being a 12th AHSEC student?
  11. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  12. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TET being an AHSEC 12th student?
  14. What is the percentage required to read CA after class 12th? I have scored 55% marks in class 12th under AHSEC
  15. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  16. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  17. Which is better among CBSE and AHSEC to study Higher Secondary PCM?
  18. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths? -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2015, 10:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?

You have to pass maths subject then only you will become eligible for any engineering entrance exam. Also, there is a percentage criteria for appearing in the exam which is mostly 50% marks in PCM subjects.

Therefore, with the above marks that you have mentioned it will be very difficult to get admission in engineering college.
11th November 2015, 11:19 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?

No, candidate is not eligible to study Engineering after securing 24 marks in Maths and 45 in both Physics and Chemistry.
Candidate who have secured at least more than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is eligible to get admission in Engineering degree course.
19th February 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

If a candiadate does not pass in the maths exam in class 12 ahsec, but passes in the next year while giving betterment, would the candidate be eligible for taking a seat in engineering college after passing the entrance exam then?
2nd June 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 26 in maths but got 60% aggregate in pcm.. Am I able to get seat in engineering ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?