6th July 2023, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Canada visa approval possibility with IELTS (L-5.5/R-5/W-6/S-7)

Can i get my visa approved for canada with an overall band of 6 in IELTS (L-5.5/R-5/W-6/S-7)..???

17th July 2023, 02:34 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Canada visa approval possibility with IELTS (L-5.5/R-5/W-6/S-7)

The Canadian government requires a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 for most student visa applications. However, there are some exceptions, and the specific requirements may vary depending on the program you are applying to.

In your case, your overall IELTS score of 6 is within the minimum requirement. However, your individual scores in Listening and Reading are below the minimum of 6.0. This could potentially be a red flag for the visa officer, as it could indicate that you may not be proficient enough in English to succeed in your studies in Canada.

The visa officer will also consider your other factors, such as your academic record, your financial situation, and your ties to your home country. If you have a strong overall application, the visa officer may be willing to overlook your low scores in Listening and Reading.

However, if your application is borderline, the low scores in Listening and Reading could be a deciding factor in the visa officer's decision.

If you are concerned about your chances of visa approval, you can try to improve your IELTS score by taking additional English courses or by practicing with IELTS practice tests. You can also try to strengthen your other application factors, such as your academic record and your ties to your home country.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to grant you a visa is up to the visa officer. However, by taking steps to improve your IELTS score and to strengthen your other application factors, you can increase your chances of approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?