9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Australian colleges contact 99 marks scorer of TOEFL or candidate needs to contact himself? Total expenses in INR to study in Australia?

Respected Sir,
What is the general annual expenses for studying in Abroad? As in like Australia? Please answer the amount in Rupees. If I clear the TOEFL and get a score of 99 marks then will the colleges contact me themselves or I will have to apply for a particular college?

12th December 2015, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Australian colleges contact 99 marks scorer of TOEFL or candidate needs to contact himself? Total expenses in INR to study in Australia?

No, none of the colleges/universities contact any student by themselves even if the candidate has good TOEFL score. You must have to apply for admission to college/university by reporting your TOEFL examinations score. If your examination score is accepted by the college/university, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities. It will cost nearly 15-20 lakhs to pursue your higher studies in Australian Universities and it may vary depending upon the selection of course and college you wish to pursue your higher studies in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?