4th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?

I am studying in 9th and after passing my 10th Board examination I want to study in USA. I want to become a Doctor in my future. I don't belong to a very rich family. So, it is difficult for me to study in USA. Is there anyway through which I can achieving my goal? Can I get financial aid to do study in USA?

8th November 2016, 08:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?

Yes, you can get financial aid for your higher studies in USA. However, it is difficult to get financial aid eight after 10th. You can easily get financial aid for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. You can get scholarships to pursue your course. Almost all universities have the provision of scholarship to overseas students. Apart from this, you can also take education loan to meet the study expense.
29th June 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?

Can i do any work also in abroad to manage my life style after 10 ??
2nd July 2020, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Yes, you can get financial aid to study but the caveat is that you have to be a US citizen in order to be qualify to apply for it.
2nd July 2020, 09:48 PM
ramsagarofficial

Mostly changes will be here can you please share your profile I can help you regarding this, Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?