14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that after studying MBBS from European countries MCI Screening test is not mandatory?

Is it true that after studying MBBS from European countries. We don't have to gave MCI screening test to establish in India. Is this a rumor or true?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  2. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  3. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  4. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  5. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  6. Can I give MCI screening test after completing my MBBS from abroad? -- [New]
  7. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  8. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to apply for MCI screening test
  10. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  11. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  12. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  13. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  15. Is there any other way to take my career ahead if getting failed in MCI Screening test repeatedly?
  16. M.C.P.S.(Obstetrics & Gaynaecology) done from Pakistan is valid in India or it is compulsory to clear MCI screening test?
  17. Is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine? Will it be a problem for MCI Screening test?
  18. Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?
15th December 2017, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that after studying MBBS from European countries MCI Screening test is not mandatory?

No, its not true. After studying MBBS from any European country you must have to give MCI screening test in order to start medical practice in India. The MCI entrance examination is held twice a year in the month of June and December. For more information you should visit to the official website of Medical Council of India i.e. https://www.mciindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?