3rd August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?

hello sir,i have done my mbbs from Andhrapradesh,i would like to do my md radialogy in ukraine and would like to know is there mci screening test for pg degrees and is it possible to practice in india?

18th August 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?

Yes, you need to appear in the screening test after completion of your post graduate degree course from Ukraine and come back to India to practice. As per the laws, if you complete any medical related course in abroad and want to practice in India after that, then you need to appear in the screening test conducted by MCI; clearing which will give you the licence to practice in India.
15th September 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?

How to register for eligibility of mci for mbbs in abroad after 12th with pcm in 2014 and 12th additional with only biology in 2015 from RBSE. Ajmer Rajasthan India
27th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Bachelor of architecture from Kyiv Ukraine. Is the bachelors degree valid in India ?? Can I work in India with that degree??
6th September 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What after M D /MBBS FROM UKRAIN , TO practice in india, Is it possible to go for further studies for Masters / P G outside INDIA and then back to INDIA for practice , or also that time again one has to clear M C I , OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO PRACTICE in other country.
C G Motwani [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?