7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Which university of USA is good to study M.Sc Microwaves course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Microwaves course from United State of America (USA). So, please tell me which university of USA is good to study this course? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  2. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  3. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  4. Best country for pursuing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  5. Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  9. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  10. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  11. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  12. Procedure of further studies in USA after BDS? Good colleges for the same?
  13. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  14. List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?
  15. Procedure to study MDS in any good university of USA?
  16. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  17. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  18. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
14th August 2016, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university of USA is good to study M.Sc Microwaves course? Procedure to get admission?

The best universities to study MS in microwave in USA are :-

- Stanford University
- University of Illinois
- Arizona State University
- University of Colorado
- New Jersey Institute of Technology

Procedure to get admission :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission - GRE and TOEFL preferably.
- Aim to score high marks in these entrance exams.
- Then you need to apply online in the universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- There will be resume screening followed by statement of purpose screening rounds.
- Once shortlisted, you need to attend interview round.
- On clearing the interview round, you will get admission call.
- Confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?