13th August 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies) in University of Padova?

I am planning to study MS in Abroad. I have heard that University of Padova is offering finest MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

14th August 2021, 01:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are the admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies) in University of Padova?

Admission procedure:-

1. You should passed graduation in first division from any university.

2. You should have English proficiency.

3. Letter of recommendation.

4. Written statement.

5. Visa.

6. Other documents.
14th August 2021, 01:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies) in University of Padova?

The admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies) at the University of Padova is that the candidate should have completed graduation in a relevant field or subject with a minimum of 60% from any recognized university. Then, the candidate has to pass the IELTS exam or TOEFL exam to get admission to the University of Padova or any other foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?