13th August 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University?

I am planning to study my Post Graduation Abroad. I have heard that Northeastern University is offering the finest MS(Mechatronics Engineering) course. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

14th August 2021, 01:17 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University?

Procedure:

1. Visit the website www.northeastern.edu.

2. Fill the application form adding all the required documents.

3. And submit it.

Requirements:

1. You should have completed a graduation from any university.

2. You should have English proficiency.
14th August 2021, 01:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) in Northeastern University?

The procedure and requirements to study MS(Mechatronics Engineering) at Northeastern University are that the candidate needs to visit the official website of the university to apply for admission.

The candidate should have completed graduation with a minimum of 60% from any university.

The candidate should have scored 7.0 or above score band in the English proficiency test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?