13th August 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University for BSc(Statistics) student?

Hi everyone, I am a BSc Statistics student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Biostatistics) from The George Washington University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

14th August 2021, 12:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University for BSc(Statistics) student?

The following requirements must be fulfilled: 33 credits, including 18 credits in core statistics courses, 7 credits in core public health courses, 6 credits in elective courses, and 2 credits in consulting.
14th August 2021, 12:38 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University for BSc(Statistics) student?

Eligibility to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University for BSc(Statistics) student:-

1. You must have completed a graduation with first division from any university.

2. You should have passes IELTS exam with minimum of 7.0 band score overall.

3. You must have letter of recommendation.
14th August 2021, 12:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study MS(Biostatistics) in The George Washington University for BSc(Statistics) student is that the candidate should have completed BSc(Statistics) with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university. The candidate then needs to pass the TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission to George Washington University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?