23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?

What all are the good courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia..?? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  2. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  3. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  4. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing medical in Australia?
  8. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  9. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  10. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  12. List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it? -- [New]
  13. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  14. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  15. Courses available to study in Australia on 12th Commerce basis? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to study B.Sc Nursing from Australia? Which college should I choose? Fee structure for it?
  17. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which universities have Instrumentation related courses in Australia?
21st February 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all are the good courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia..?? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the response.

Some of the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia are given below:

Master of Commerce
MCom
MSc Commerce
Master of Accounting Foundation Stream
Commerce, M.C
Commerce, Master
Accounting with the Degree of Master of Commerce
Advanced Accounting CPA in Australia Extension Major (MCom)
Master of International Trade and Development
Master of Business

The fee for the master degree course in commerce is around Rs 18 Lakhs in some colleges or universities. Candidates have to check the university website for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?