23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?

What are the better courses available in Australia and Canada after completing B.Sc Nursing from India and what is the fee structure. Can a Indian student do part time work in any Hospital of Australia along with studies. Any scholarship available for Indian Nursing students in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses(part time or full time) available after completion of my B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  3. How to join short term courses from Canada, Australia? I am a BDS student
  4. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  5. List of best graduation courses after 12th with science?
  6. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?
  9. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  10. List few part time courses which i can do after passing Electrical Diploma course?
  11. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  14. What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls?
  15. Can I do hotel management after doing 2 years in engineering diploma?
  16. Where and how to apply for scholarship for doing B.Sc Nursing courses?
  17. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
10th February 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?

What are the courses available in Canada for bsc nursing students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?