10th December 2021, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the conditions to be met for settling in Australia? How should I proceed?

Hi, i did bds this year and i want to settle in Australia, kindly guide me how should i proceed? What are the conditions that have to be met before applying there? What courses are required? Plz tell me in detail.
Thankyou.

15th December 2021, 02:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the conditions to be met for settling in Australia? How should I proceed?

The foremost thing is to choose the type of visa they want.
Such as
Skilled migrant visa
Visit visa or
Business visa.
It all depends on how well you prepare for settlement and integration in Australia to get all required documents ready.
Language
IELTS score
Financial ability
Expenses incurred etc
All above has to be kept in mind before get settled to other country
15th December 2021, 08:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the conditions to be met for settling in Australia? How should I proceed?

What are the conditions to be met for settling in Australia? How should I proceed?

Step 1: Research your employment options. Getting work.
Step 2: Apply for visa nomination (if required).
Step 3: Apply for a visa.
Step 4: Prepare to move.
Step 5: Arrive and settle in.
15th December 2021, 09:05 PM
Msdhoni02

If you wish to settle in Australia from India, you shall have to follow the point-based immigration system Australia has. Firstly, you would need to choose the type of visa you want to apply for to come to Australia, i.e., Skilled Migrant Visa, Business Visa, Visit Visa, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?