30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

An MBA student studying in Australia apply for scholarships available in India? Terms and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA course from Australia. So, I need to know will I be eligible to apply the scholarships available in India? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  2. Eligibility to get Australia Award Scholarships for a Bangladeshi student?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Australia for B.Sc(IT) candidate?
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  5. Scholarships to apply for MBA 1st semester student of Pune?
  6. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  7. Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship?
  8. Can a Diploma Engineering holder having 10 years experience study MBA? Terms and conditions required for it?
  9. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  11. Can I apply for study in Australia after completing my 12th from NIOS India?
  12. What are the terms and conditions for admissions in k.v.school of vayusena in Nagpur?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Scholarships available for SC student to study MBA in Mumbai?
  15. Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?
  16. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia?
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?

12th May 2017, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An MBA student studying in Australia apply for scholarships available in India? Terms and conditions for it?

MHRD, has various scholarship schemes for higher studies in India as well as abroad. You can apply for it through the official website. There are limited scholarships available and you must have good academic record for it.

Also, family income should be according to the limit set by MHRD, for which you have to submit the income proof.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?