2nd March 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study in Australia? Procedure and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MS course from Australia so, I need much money. I decided to apply for an education loan at any government bank. Please tell me which bank is best for it with whole procedure and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  8. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  9. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?
  10. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. Education loan for BAMS course?
  12. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply?
  16. Does Bank put conditions regarding repayment capability on parents under Education Loan Policy?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
8th April 2017, 03:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study in Australia? Procedure and conditions for it?

There are many banks in India and they have similar norms of education loan. Hence, it is recommended to opt for the bank which is near your residence and you have good relations/contacts in the concerned bank. This helps is smooth processing and functioning of any bank related process and you can get instant help from the concerned bank. The detailed procedure and condition of education have been enclosed in the attached document for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attached document to get further details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?