30th January 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Hotel Management course in Australia?

Hello,

I will be soon completing my 12th commerce. After that i will shift to Australia with family. I want to study Hotel management course there. So i want to know about the duration of the course there?

my e-mail id- [email protected]

31st January 2016, 12:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Hotel Management course in Australia?

The duration depends on the type of course which you are opting to study. For example, the duration will vary from diploma course to degree course, from full time regular course to correspondence course and other short term certification courses as well. However, the duration of the general full time courses are given below.

- Diploma in Hotel Management :- 12 months and 6-12 months of internship experience
- Degree in Hotel Management :- 2.5 years and 6 months of internship experience
31st January 2016, 11:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Hotel Management course in Australia?

The different universities and different institutes in Australia offers MBA program with duration from one year to two years.

** Macquarie University offers MBA program with course duration of 1 Year.
** Australian National University offers MBA program with course duration of 14 months.
** Melbourne Business School offers MBA program with course duration of 16 months.
** University of Canberra offers MBA program with course duration of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?