16th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?

What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad? Can someone provide me the complete details on the same as I am not quite aware of what needs to be done? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible.

19th November 2015, 02:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad? Can someone provide me the complete details on the same as I am not quite aware of what needs to be done? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible.

You can do M.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management, M.Sc in Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management,
M.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Studies, M.Sc in Hotel Management, MBA in Hotel Management,
MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management, Master in Hotel Management (MHM) etc in India.

You can also study PG Diploma in Hotel Management, PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management etc.

You can do master’s degree course in abroad like Australia, USA, Canada, UK etc. or you can also do MBA in foreign countries.

For this you have to clear IELTS with good marks for the studies in UK.

You have to clear TOEFL & IELTS for studies in abroad.
10th July 2018, 04:37 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?

You can do Msc in Hotel Management or MBA in Hospitality and Tourism. Both courses have better scope.

You can do MBA from:
Lovely Professional University - Punjab
National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management - Hyderabad
Kerala Institute of Tourism & Travel Studies
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Bhubaneswar

For Msc below listed colleges are good: IHM
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad, Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Gwalior
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Department of Hotel Management, Christ University, Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
NSHM School of Hotel Management, Durgapur
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?