10th December 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for pursuing masters in United States?

What should I do for pursuing masters in USA from India?
My profile:
10th-59%
12th-52%
B.E(ece)-60%
Please convey me some information for making my dream into reality. What is the minimum criteria required to apply?

19th December 2016, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for pursuing masters in United States?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in United States, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities. The university will review your application and they will offer you admission, if you are eligible to get admission in their university for pursuing Master's degree course.
19th December 2016, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for pursuing masters in United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do for pursuing masters in USA from India?
My profile:
10th-59%
12th-52%
B.E(ece)-60%
Please convey me some information for making my dream into reality. What is the minimum criteria required to apply?
You have completed B.Tech in ECE, So you are eligible for MS course in USA but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?