10th September 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in Maharashtra for 10th ICSE student of Gujarat?

Hello,
How the student from Gujarat of ICSE Board can get admission in Maharashtra after passing his 10th Board exam? Kindly tell me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Military school for 10th ICSE student?
  5. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  6. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  7. What should I study other than H.S. if completed 10th ICSE?
  8. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  9. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  10. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  12. Where can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 77% in ICSE and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  13. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  14. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  15. Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 10th standard of BITS, Pilani for 9th ICSE student?
  17. What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  18. Can students from Maharashtra give Gujarat CET?
12th September 2015, 12:50 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Maharashtra for 10th ICSE student of Gujarat?

Candidate can take admission in Maharashtra after passing 10th board exam from ICSE from Gujarat.

First of all just visit the desired school in which you want to get admission.
Take admission form by paying the required fee and fill in the complete details.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
Migration Certificate
10th passing certificate and Marksheet
School Leaving certificate

Candidate have to appear in admission test conducted by the school. On the basis of the score in admission exam, candidate will be given admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?