18th June 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is GRE exam and how is it helpful for getting MS seat in America?

What is gre exam how it is helpful in getting ms in america? I am now currently in my 3rd year will i be able to take gre examinations? Is gre exam a must to get ms seat in america?

25th June 2014, 09:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is GRE exam and how is it helpful for getting MS seat in America?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a Standardized test that measures verbal, mathematical and analytical skills of the graduates. It is intended to help the graduate schools (of all fields other than business) assess the potential of applicants for advanced study. It is the standard test for admission to graduate schools in the United States of America,Canada and other countries.

There are three sections in the test : Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing. The fee for GRE - General Test is : US $185 (INR 11,600/- approx.)

For more details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?