18th June 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?

sir,
i am doing m.tech in applied electronics & instrumentation .i wish to do research work abroad with scholarship is it possible through GRE?
plz tell me some books helpful for gre preparation ans last 5 years GRe question papers with solution to my id i.e: [email protected]
thank u so much..

31st January 2018, 06:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?

No, it is not possible to start Research work in Abroad with GRE examination. If you want to do research in electronics & instrumentation, you can join The International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE) and work with them.

In IJAREEIE you can submit your research in numerous disciplines and they will promote you ideas and research. For more details about IJAREEIE you should visit to the official website of IJAREEIE i.e. https://www.ijareeie.com/

These are the books you can prefer for GRE preparation:-
> GRE The Official Guide to the Revised General Test.
> GRE Prep 2017 with 8 Practice Tests. Test Prep (Argo Brothers)
> Manhattan Preparation.
> Barron's GRE
> Kaplan's GRE Premier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?