22nd October 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the job chances after completing MS in Aerospace from United States?

I am first year student of ECE in india. I want to pursue my masters in aerospace in US. So tell me about the job chances after studying this course from US?

22nd October 2015, 08:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the job chances after completing MS in Aerospace from United States?

I am sorry to say you this but you are not eligible for the course of Masters in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in ECE from Abroad.
You can opt for Masters in Electronics oriented specializations but you will not be able to study the course of Masters in Aerospace Engineering.
So you need to think and decide about what you want to do.
If you want to change your stream as you are only in the 1st year it is advisable to change your stream as quickly as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?