22nd April 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

Sir/Mam,

At present i am doing my B.sc biotechnology in Chennai during my 3 years of studies our institution offer us internship programs like medical transcription and lab technician is these courses are useful to me and please give me list of colleges for doing my masters and eligibility criteria in abroad it will be useful for me? THANKING YOU.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  2. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  3. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  4. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  7. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  8. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  9. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  11. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  13. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  15. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  16. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  17. What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
23rd April 2015, 12:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering Master's courses in Biotechnology.

University of Wisconsin
Address: Madison, WI 53706, United States

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

University of California
Address: 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States

Rutgers University
Address: 57 U.S. 1, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, United States

University of Illinois
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, United States

Boston University
Address: Boston, MA 02215, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?