31st October 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed 3 years diploma course in mechanics. now i want to built my carrier in abroad. what opportunity do we have? What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies? Or directly I will get the job? Can someone please answer me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  3. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  6. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  7. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  9. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  10. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  12. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  18. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?