12th February 2023, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the options of BDS in USA rather than doing DDS? Is there any assistant job or diploma courses available there?

What are the options of BDS in USA rather than doing DDS? Is there any assistant job aur diploma courses available there?

14th February 2023, 06:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are the options of BDS in USA rather than doing DDS? Is there any assistant job or diploma courses available there?

What are the options of BDS in USA rather than doing DDS?

1. With a DDS after BDS in USA, you can go for clinical practice.

2. Further, there is scope of getting a specialization that is in demand such as oral and maxillofacial pathology, orthodontics, prosthodontics, periodontics, endodontist, pediatric dentistry, etc.
15th February 2023, 11:17 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options of BDS in USA rather than doing DDS? Is there any assistant job or diploma courses available there?

What are the options of BDS in USA rather than doing DDS? Is there any assistant job or diploma courses available there?

With a DDS after BDS in USA, you can go for clinical practice. Further, there is scope of getting a specialization that is in demand such as oral and maxillofacial pathology, orthodontics, prosthodontics, periodontics, endodontist, pediatric dentistry, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?