1st February 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BDS in USA and Australia? Is it necessary to do DDS in abroad to get the job?

Can I get a job in USA or Australia without doing DDS? As I'm a graduate in BDS from India. Do I need to do DDS graduation from abroad to get the job? Can you please give me the right information on this soon? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  2. Can I get a job for BDS in Australia or US without passing DDS course?
  3. Is there any job opportunities in USA or Australia or Canada after BDS from India?
  4. What should I study after BDS in USA? -- [New]
  5. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  6. DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?
  7. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  9. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  10. Admission in DDS course depends upon the duration of BDS course? Can I do DDS from abroad on Visitors Visa?
  11. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  12. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  13. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  14. Is it possible for me to become a surgeon in USA after completion of BDS or do we need to do DDS course?
  15. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing PG course from USA?
  16. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  17. How can I get a job for BDS in Australia? I am a graduate of BDS from India?
  18. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?