23rd September 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?

How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in me engineering? Can you please guide me on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back with the complete details. Please provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
28th September 2016, 09:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course in the field of engineering. You can definitely go for higher studies in USA. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which US institutes take admission. You need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS. Based on the scores in these entrance exams, you need to apply online. Then there will be resume screening round and interview round which you need to clear to seek admission opportunity.
21st March 2022, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?

cost of studying in usa for bachelor degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?