25th February 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to apply for Architecture masters course in abroad?

What is the process followed for applying Architecture masters course in abroad? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this as I need to apply for the course soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the actual process we need to follow for doing masters in abroad?
  2. What is the actual process followed for doing masters in abroad?
  3. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  4. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  5. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  7. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  8. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  9. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  10. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  11. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  12. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  13. List of best abroad universities for doing masters in textiles?
  14. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  15. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get good scholarship for doing masters in Physiotherapy in abroad?
  17. Criteria for scholarship for studying Masters programme in abroad?
  18. How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India?
5th March 2017, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to apply for Architecture masters course in abroad?

You can apply for GRE, if you want to get admission abroad for masters course in abroad. Once you have a good GRE score, you will be eligible for admission at various reputed universities.

IELTS/TOEFL score will also be required for English proficiency, which is required for admission abroad. You need a minimum required score to fulfill the English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?