30th October 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements needed to do Pharm D in USA if I am from Bangladesh and now permanent resident in USA?

I am MBBS graduates from Bangladesh, I am Permanent residents in USA , what are my further requirement if I want to study in PhamD in USA, thanks. Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry for doing Pharm.D course in USA?
  2. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  3. Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cost effective course other than MS in USA after B.Pharma?
  5. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  6. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  7. How to go USA for M.Sc in Nursing after completing B.Sc Nursing?
  8. How to get admission in USA for MS in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm in Bangalore with only TOEFL score?
  9. Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?
  11. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  12. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  13. Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?
  14. How to apply for USA after studying in B.Pharm 3rd year?
  15. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  16. Which exams to give for Masters Pharma in USA?
  17. Can I get Green Card of USA after completion of B.Tech Civil from Bangladesh?
  18. List of courses which I can do in USA after completion of M.Pharm course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?