1st September 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Cost effective course other than MS in USA after B.Pharma?

plz tel me what can we do after b pharm ms in usa is not possible bcoz of money problem what we do after b pharm .ms in usa is costly so me not affordable so give me solution

6th September 2014, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost effective course other than MS in USA after B.Pharma?

There are other options once you complete B.Pharm and want to pursue higher studies in USA. You can go for Pharm D. course in USA after completion of B.Pharma. You need to become a registered pharmacist in USA for this and can even practice. So you need to give entrance exams -FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination). It may take 3-6 years and US Pharmacy companies like CVS, Walgreens provide employment opportunities.

The top universities in USA for this course are:-
1. University of Illinois-Chicago
2. Purdue University
3. Ohio State University
4. University of California
5. University of Cincinnati:
6. University of Kentucky
7. Ferris State University
8. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
9. University of North Carolina
10. University of Tennessee
11. University of Oklahoma
12. University of Utah
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?