25th July 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing post graduation in Canada after completion of MBBS in India?

I have done my MBBS from India What are the entrance exam and eligibility criteria in Canada for this? How long time it will take? How to get admission for PG in Canada? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  2. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which exam to give to do ME in Canada after completion of MBBS in India?
  4. Can I apply for MBBS in Canada having 92% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  6. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  7. Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?
  8. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  9. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. How to go London or Canada after post-graduation in Panchakarma Ayurveda?
  11. Which is the best suitable post graduation course to do in Canada after completion of B.E civil engineering in India?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?
  13. Am I eligible for doing any post graduation course in Canada after completion of B.Com from Punjab University?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in India after completion of MBBS and post graduation from Russia?
  15. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  16. Where to apply for MBBS course in Canada after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  17. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  18. What is the scope of Astrophysics field? Which post graduate course is good in this field?
31st July 2017, 10:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing post graduation in Canada after completion of MBBS in India?

There are various scopes after Post-Graduation from Canada.
Some of the jobs are available in Canada after PG in Medical and these are as under:-
Dentistry
Therapy and rehab
Forestry
Veterinary Medicine
Medicine
Nursing
Pharmacy
Computer Sciences
Lecturer
4th August 2017, 12:43 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing post graduation in Canada after completion of MBBS in India?

You need to crack GRE with a decent score to get admission in PG score after MBBS degree. A good score will make you eligible for admission at reputed universities in Canada.

PG degree courses normally are of 2 years duration and it may vary according to the kind of course. Hence, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?