23rd January 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran?

hi,how are you doing?
i am from iran .i graduated my bachelor studies in tabriz university of medical sciences in radiography.and my degree grade is 16.71 from 20.
i want to study mbbs in AIIMS,so what should i do to be accepted?is there any entrance exam?how much is its tuition?is it taught in english?
please guid me?
thaks a lot

17th May 2014, 06:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran?

As you have mentioned that you have graduated your bachelor studies in Tabriz University of medical sciences in radiography and your degree grade is 16.71 from 20 and now you want to study MBBS in AIIMS it’s a very good idea now you are confused that what is the process so that you can get the admission so now I am going to clear all your confusion about what is the entrance exam process and the tuition fee.

So, AIIMS is one the best medical college, AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) it’s an Autonomous College and its located in many part of the country such as Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Raipur etc. The main branch is located in New Delhi and AIIMS is a very famous Medical college and almost all students who want to do medical they want to study there.

So what you need to do is just apply an online entrance exam the AIIMS official website or you can go to AIIMS College and give the entrance exam then wait for the results, when the results will be out, look for your rank if your rank will be in top 350 then contact AIIMS medical college for the admission date and time. Your tuition fee will be around than Rs 5,00,000-5,50,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?