25th January 2013, 11:10 PM
madhan.mago

How to do DHMS in reputed and recognized institute in India? I have completed my MD through an institute in West Bengal

hi,
I have already completed my M.D.,(A.M) through institute in westbengal.
now I would like to do DHMS in reputed and recognized institute in india.so, plz kindly send the details about the institute that has correspondence course regarding DHMS.
thank u
with regard,

15th July 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do DHMS in reputed and recognized institute in India? I have completed my MD through an institute in West Bengal

please give me the list of govt DHMS colleges in maharashtra
29th May 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do DHMS in reputed and recognized institute in India? I have completed my MD through an institute in West Bengal

I want to take admission in correspondence diploma course in Homeopathy. I have done B.tech and now working as a lecturer in a polytechnic college from last 6 years. Hence u are requested to kindly give detailed information in My Email [email protected].
5th January 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do DHMS through correspondence. If yes if there is any age restriction? Also let me know the period and fee structures of colleges/ universities duly recognised by the Apex board of Homeopathy in India.
5th July 2017, 10:48 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medical System) course is a 3 year diploma course. This course deals with the homeopathy system without any side effects.

There is no correspondence course in DHMS because this a practical and research based course, so DHMS cannot be done in correspondence course.

There are many colleges which provide this course. You can study this course by attending the entrance exam conducted by the national council of homeopathy. So by attending and qualifying in the exam you can get admission in the college based on your performance.
13th April 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I live in Bangladesh. I want to learn BHMS after DHMS. Can i study higher degree such as BHMS, MD in India/others country? please reply me.
14th October 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have taken registration in electro-homeopathy in the year of 2001 from Patna as BEHMB, and I have got the experience in homeopathy for four years from a reputed doctor in uttarakhand. Can I practice in Uttarkhand as homeopathic doctor, please advised me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?