23rd November 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) will be available at the Columbia University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) course at the Columbia University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

27th November 2019, 03:46 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) will be available at the Columbia University?

-Columbia University-

Course: MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics)

Summer 2020 application will open in November 2019.

Now fall admissions are over you can check for summer or spring admissions with the advisor helpdesk.

Contact Here: [email protected]

Program URL: http://civil.columbia.edu/master-science-program-1
28th November 2019, 03:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) will be available at the Columbia University?

The admission process is going on for MS in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics course. You can apply online through https://applynow.engineering.columbi...2fdefault.aspx for MS in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics course whenever you want.

To begin your application, you should visit the above-mentioned link and create an account. After activation of your account, you need to choose the course MS in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics and complete the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?