27th May 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

When the admission will be available in Lynn University for MBA Sports Management?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for MBA(Sports Management) course in Lynn University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission will be available in Lynn University for MBA Sports Management?
  2. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  3. Admission details of BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  4. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  5. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  6. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  7. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is MBA in Sports Management after Bachelor of Physiotherapy a good course? Scope after completion of it? List of best institute for it?
  9. List of universities offering MBA(Sports Management) in Abroad
  10. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Correspondance MBA in Sports from an Indian University?
  14. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Sports Management) in India
  16. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  18. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?