2nd August 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?

Hi Sir, I am a BBA(H) student and have an interest in MBA(Marketing Management). I have a dream to study MBA(Marketing Management). After searching I came to know that Stamford International University is offering this MBA. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  2. Course structure and duration of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  3. Job opportunities through MBA(Marketing Management) of Stamford International University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  6. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  8. Admission details of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  9. Details to get admission in MasterÂ’s in International Management course in The University of Warwick? Procedure and duration to get study visa?
  10. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  11. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  12. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  13. Details about MBA in International Management course from UK? Universities in UK for this course?
  14. Sample papers for HPCL recruitment for Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  16. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  17. Details about American-European School of Management to study MBA International Taxation?
  18. ICFAI University, MBA, International Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2018, 07:14 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?

Application Procedure
1. First you need to Download the application form and Carefully Read the Instructions.
2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.
3. Print and Sign Your Application Form.
4. Include the Required Documents.
5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?