13th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Dear Sir,
I completed my MBA(HR), now I would like to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University can i please know the admission procedure, eligibility, fees, hostel facility and notification time.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PhD(Sports Management) admission will be released by Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University? -- [New]
  2. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University? -- [New]
  3. When will I get Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University MSc in Yoga Distance Education Results?
  4. Information about B.PED entrance exam?
  5. Which is best among Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University to study PhD in Physical Education?
  6. What are the importance of physical education and sports?
  7. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  8. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  10. Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?
  11. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  12. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  13. How to become a RAW agent? I am in 11th class
  14. How to do MSc Yoga through lateral entry in Tamilnadu Sports University after doing PG diploma in Yoga?
  15. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  16. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  18. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2011, 10:35 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?

dear friend.

this is very good decission but i feel that doing the master degree course two times is not a good idea..

so go for above the master degrees like p.hd in some subjects in which you have interest
good luck.
2nd April 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Sir i am comepleted B.P.ed,M.SC(AG) and do thought M.p.ed so gide
16th September 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed MPed from kerala and want to know whether i can do Mphil or else what to study in your college.Phed or.please give me a reply
10th November 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit in M Phil/ Ph.D. in sports management Being passed MBA banking & finance. I am International Athlete/technical official and having experience of officiating in many international events.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?