15th November 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

When is the right time to start GRE preparation after completion of BE 1st year?

I finished my 1st year BE. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE? Can you please let me know when to start? It will be really good if you can give your experience on how it helped to prepare on which time. Awaiting for more suggestions on this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  3. What is the exam pattern followed for GRE and TOEFL exams? How to start preparation for these exams?
  4. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  5. When is the right time to start GRE and TOEFL preparation?
  6. From which year I should start preparing for bank courses?
  7. How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  9. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  10. When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?
  11. How can I start preparation for GRE being a B.E.(EIE) 4th semester student? Eligibility criteria, syllabus and question pattern of GRE?
  12. In what manner should I start preparation for IES exam? Should I refer college books?
  13. Which is the right time to start preparation for GATE Exam? How much time I have to prepare for this Exam in a Day? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to start GATE preparation right from B.Tech 1st year?
  15. How to start preparation for IAS prelims? I am a B.Com 1st year student
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to give the GRE exam?
  17. Whether GATE syllabus is also covered if prepared for GRE?
  18. What is the right time to start preparation for IAS? I am a 1st year engineering student
16th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the right time to start GRE preparation after completion of BE 1st year?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test which is the basic requirement for getting admission to Master's degree course in US universities. It is best to start preparing for GRE examination after completion of your B.E 3rd year. You can prepare for GRE examination on your own or you can join any coaching center. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. The validity of GRE examination score is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?