10th May 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether Medical test is compulsory to qualify to get student visa for studying MS in USA?

Dear Sir,
I am preparing for GRE and IELTS. I want to do my MS in USA. I want to know that medical test is required to get student visa for doing MS in USA? Kindly let me know about this.

12th May 2016, 05:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Medical test is compulsory to qualify to get student visa for studying MS in USA?

No, Medical test is not compulsory to qualify to get student visa for studying MS in USA. Medical test certificates will be asked by colleges while joining in the college. So, you can take medical test before or after Visa Interview. This will not cause any problem for your Student Visa for studying MS in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?