11th January 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Will my content editor job experience counted for doing MBA in USA B Schools?

Fresh B Tech grad (CSE) looking for off beat work - got offer as content editor in a sports based media company- want to go for MBA at B school in USA.

PLz advise if such experience will be considered.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  2. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  3. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  4. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm?
  5. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  6. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  7. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  8. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  9. How to get a suitable job in Indian schools
  10. How BPO job will benefit me? Whether my experience will be counted?
  11. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  12. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  13. Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?
  14. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India? -- [New]
  15. Can we apply for scholarship in Ph.D from USA without any work experience? What is the average cutoff of GMAT to get selected for scholarship in US business schools?
  16. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  18. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
16th January 2015, 10:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my content editor job experience counted for doing MBA in USA B Schools?

The work experience, which you have acquired is not related to both Computers and Business management fields. So, universities will not give much priority to your work experience. And there is no need to worry about this issue, because most of the universities are offering MBA admissions without considering any work experience and by considering GMAT score. So, first try to complete your GMAT exam, then you can apply for admission in universities. You should apply for GMAT exam through online, by visiting the following link.
https://accounts.gmac.com/Account/Register
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?