15th February 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?

I am studying Btech in Biotechnology from India. I would pass my college by may of 2012 and right after which I would like to take a GMAT test and opt for MBA in USA. I went through websites of few Business schools of USA but most of 'em asked for two years of experience after bachelors. I would like to know if there are any B-schools out there that takes admission right after undergraduate.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MBA in New Zealand? Which is the entrance test for AIIMA?
  2. List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?
  3. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  4. What is the duration of external MBA?
  5. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  7. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate course in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics
  8. List of schools that offer MSc Nursing in USA and UK?
  9. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  10. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate courses in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics?
  11. Can we apply for scholarship in Ph.D from USA without any work experience? What is the average cutoff of GMAT to get selected for scholarship in US business schools?
  12. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  13. List of all the schools in USA?
  14. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree?
  15. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  16. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  17. List of best schools for taking non medical course after 10th? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
18th April 2019, 01:34 PM
parvathyravi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?

Here a few business school that you can opt for MBA.
1)HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL
2)ANDERSON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
3)MARSHALL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CALIFORNIA
4)JOHN HOPKINS CAREY BUSINESS SCHOOL BALTOMORE
5)US DAVIS SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT -UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
6)ROBERT H SMITH SCHOOL OF BUSINESS- UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
7)STERN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, NEW YORK
8)QUESTROM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Requirements and admission process varies so you better visit their official websites for more information. All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?