Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
The Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development came into existence in the year 1978. The institute is shortly called as IMED and it holds the pride of being one of the oldest business schools in the western part of the nation and it is the first of its kind to offer education under the University of Pune. With the recommendations of the AICET, the Government India converted the institute as a constituent unit of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University in the year 2001. The institute has earned A grade accreditation from the NAAC and it has been ranked among the top 50 business schools in Surveys conducted by reputed organizations.
The list of courses offered by the Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development is given below:
• Master of Business Administration
• Master of Computer Applications
• Master of Philosophy in
Admission to the different MBA courses offered by the Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development is open to candidates with 10+2+3 qualification from a recognized university on satisfying the following conditions:
• Candidates must have secured not less than 50% of aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST) at the UG level university examination
• Even candidates in the final year of the degree course can apply and admission of students will remain provisional till the candidates submit their final year graduation mark sheet in original
• On the basis of fulfilling the eligibility requirement, candidates will be finally selected on the basis of marks secured in the All India Entrance Test called as B-MAT, followed by GD and PI conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Placement activities at IMED:
The process of placement at IMET, concentrates the following two major areas:
• Upgrading the soft skills and domain skills of students with a view to increase the chances of their selection in on-campus interviews and off-campus interviews
• To renew the contact with past recruiters and by inviting new organizations for campus interview
The placement cell at IMED, starts the process of training of students in the second half of the penultimate year and the process of recruitment normally begins in the final year and the process of recruitment continues until the last student get placed.
The institute is located in the sprawling campus of Bharati Vidyapeeth and the campus of the institute is provided with a wide range of amenities like vehicle parking space, ward and watch services, dispensary, banking and postal services, canteen, gardens, playfields, hostels, etc… The institute has well-furnished faculty cubicles, administrative units, students’ common room, ladies room, syndicate rooms, seminar hall, class rooms, etc… Latest aids and equipment for teaching and learning are provided in the institute.
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development
Phone: (020) 25431060
- Bangalore University, B.Com., 5th Semester, Entrepreneurship Development Programme (Paper 5.3) Papers
- MBA in Biotechnology Course and Colleges
- Bangalore University, B.Com. , 5th Sem., Entrepreneurship Development Program Papers
- Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Project Engineering & Entrepreneurship Management Papers
- List of Colleges in Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- How to prepare for CBSE 12th Entrepreneurship Exam?
- BCA Colleges in Pune
- CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Papers
- BCA Colleges in Maharashtra
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Pune
- Faculty Jobs, Jammu & Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute
- XIME Bangalore, Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Fee Structure of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- MCA Colleges in Maharashtra
- Best Colleges for Doing BBA