31st August 2012, 09:52 AM
muneeb ahmad

Which college is best for MBA?

i am do not apply in any university for mba or m.com plz tell me about any college which is best for mba and tell mee i choose mba or m com any college in lahore and gujrat which is best

Related Questions:
  1. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  2. Which college is best for MBA?
  3. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  4. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College? -- [New]
  5. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  6. MBA K.J.'s Educational Institute Trinity College - is it a good college for MBA? Campus recruitment placements?
  7. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  8. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  9. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  10. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  11. MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best MBA college available for me?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  14. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  15. What to do after graduating in B.Com?
  16. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  17. Which is a better college for MBA?
  18. Which college should I join for MBA course other than IIPM college which has a low fee structure?
15th June 2013, 10:15 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Which college is best for MBA?

In one college you cannot get all the streams so i am giving you some name of top institute for MBA-

India institute of management,Ahemdabad
Indian institute of management,Bangalore
Indian institute of management,Indore
Indian institute of management,Lucknow
Indian institute of management,Kozhikode
Indian institute of management ,Shillong
Indian institute of management,Kolkata
Faculty of management studies,DU
SP jain institute of management studies,Mumbai.

All these institutes are top business school in India.
28th July 2013, 12:06 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which college is best for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneeb ahmad View Post
i am do not apply in any university for mba or m.com plz tell me about any college which is best for mba and tell mee i choose mba or m com any college in lahore and gujrat which is best

Dear Friend ,

M.B.A is the very very brighter 7 grate scope of make your professional career.

M.B.A is the very useful in the corporate & government sectors Because of the Now-A-Day in the India enter the foreign Companies in India's state.

After the completing the B.B.A or B.C.A or B.Com you can join the M.B.A.

M.B.A is the basically the 2 years course in these years total 4 semester.

M.B.A stands for the '' Master of Business Administration.

For the taken M.B.a admission you have given the entrance exam which is known as CAT , C-MAT , Etc.

M.B.A is the basically done 4 types as under :-

1. Part time M.B.A

2. Full Time M.B.A

3. Executive M.B.A

4. Modular M.B.A

I have given below the list of the top

1. I.I.M ,Ahemdabad.

2. B.K school of the Management.

3. Nirma institute.

4. L.P.U

5. T.I.M.E

6. Maharshree markandeswar University.

7. I.I.M Kolkata.

8. I.I.M , Indore

9. I.I.M , Chennai

10.Sikkim Manipal University.

If you have any Query then please Click here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?